Monday 19 December 2011

TRIP TO CYBERJAYA LODGE & SPA RESORT

Hi,today i'm gonna write about when we left Tiger to board and we left fo Cyberjaya.The name of our hotel was Cyberview resort and spa.

DAY 1:-

When we arrived,we went straight to bed,because ummi asked us to! then,we woke up,only the girls!then,we,the girls went to eat at the restaurant beside the swimming pool. when we were finished,we went home to pick up ayah and Imran to eat.On the way,me and Azra went to the kidz club because we already ate,right? Then we went back to our chalet to sleep,I wondered what Tiger was doing ,Hmmm... Oops! I almost forgot to tell you why only the girls went out first,well,because the GIRLS woke up first! HAHA...boys ae such sleepyheads!SLEEPYHEAD,

SLEEPYHEAD...HAHA....HAHAHAHA... :D Okay, thats enough laughing for now...HAHA....Okay,
okay! don't remind me about it!! not now !!: P ,thats to the the boys HAHAHA.....hehahehaha

                       
DAY 2:-


I woke up in the morning and we thought we were late to a talk! Oh no!That's HORRIBLE,that's
DISASTEROUS,that'sNOT NICE AT ALL that's...that's..oh, never mind,aaha!That's TERRIBLE!!
But when we arrived,we found out that we actually were not late at all! Inside,me and Azra played

games and others with the kakak-kakak who took care of me. Ummi and Ayah were speaking about the house and design because my father is an Architect you see, and my mum studied Interior Design, that means the design inside the house. They really can work toghether, but they don't. :(   ('cause my mom stopped woking and became an actress instead.) after that, we went to thistle aaall the way in PORT DICKSON !! Can you guess why? because we had to pick up our swimmingsuits that we left there during the last holiday...because Ayah didnt want to buy new ones..

We took a nap all the way way, then woke up when we reached thistle... When we reached back Cyberjaya..we went straight..SWIMMING!! Yipeee...                             





DAY 3:

I woke up in the morning and did some cycling.But only me ,'cause it was a two wheeled bicycle for children. :( Too bad...I wanted some company!!Boo Hoo!!:( After that,we had our breakfast.I ate scrambed eggs,baked beans and sausages.I drank kiwi juice.after that,we went swimming again,and Ummi went to the spa,again!after that,wewent straight back home.I actually wanted to stay even longer....but I know that I can't becaue It's toooooooooo expensive.   




GOODBYE FOR NOW

10 comments:

  1. amna if possible could u please add some photo? its more attractive

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear amna , i saw u and ur mom last night during the forum :))

    keep blogging dear , u wrote very well , subhananaAllah !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi amna,

    keep on blogging beautiful princess. all the uncles and aunties here will support you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheerful entry and brought a smile to me. Do include pictures as well if you may :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Amna!

    Good job dear on the blog! You've great writing skills. Do you aspire to become a great writer someday?

    shaza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Свадьба- фото проституток PrivatNNover I wondered what Tiger was doing ,Hmmm... Oops! I almost forgot to tell you why only the girls went out first,well,because the GIRLS woke up first! HAHA...boys ae such sleepyheads!SLEEPYHEAD
    Приглашу в гости щедрого мужчину Нет магии сильней, чем магия слов.

    ReplyDelete