Monday 26 September 2011

MY MAGNET GAME

 
Today I had science lessons.It was about magnets.It was very boring so I  decided to make something with magnets.I made a person with a paper clip attached to the back.Then,I drew a shopping mall on a piece of paper. After that,I made a road which led to a school and a house.But I was the only one who made it. I had soooooo much fun playing with it!!!All my friends wanted a turn....

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF MY MAGNET GAME....you can try it too. Its very cheap. All you need is a paper, magnet and paperclip. Its FUN!

18 comments:

  1. u got a great idea sayang...how learning can be so funn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. subahanAllah Pintarnya !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai amna...cool la ada blog sendri...follow my blog also k? http://cahayakuzahra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam amna... ;) welcome to the blog world... i'll read all your entry, insya-allah.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nanti nak try buat r. hehe
    by the way. welcome to the blogger world! keep it up k! ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. bijak la amna ni... aunty shaz kagum sgt²... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're creative Amna! <3 Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amna, it is very exciting. I wish I can play the magnet game, too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice amna...
    u make something boring to be fun...
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice..n good luck dik...nnti follow blog akak tau..hehe...mieraashri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a creative thing to do! :) Jazakallah

    ReplyDelete